In my two previous blogs, I have mentioned how people are too stressful nowadays and we are here to analyze which is the most stressful among all and which of the job roles are more challenging among the others. For all latest online IT certification courses as well as training courses you can all refer to portals like http://e-learning.benchfolks.com and choose from the list based on the location.
5) Network and Computer systems administrator:
These jobs are growing as fast and they can that the other jobs and there are predictions that they might increase up to 10% by the end of 2020 and it has not stopped by being one of the most stressful jobs in the tech field. They are responsible for all the operations of technical networks for companies and a network as well as a computer systems administrator earns an average of $75,000 per year. You can take up system administrator certification or network administrator certification and get into it if you have a passion towards networking and want to make a career out of it.
6) Computer systems analyst:
They are responsible for studying all the computer systems at the company and all the procedures around the IT industry or the company so as to increase the efficiency. It is also said to one of the most stressful jobs in IT especially if you see that there are more businesses that are happening around you and are relying on fast changing technology. According to analysts computer systems analyst jobs are said to grow by at least 25% by the year 2020 which is much faster than most of the industries and the average salary for this job is easily around $85,000 per year. You can take up Certified Business Analysis Professional training from training providers who are out there to give you the best training.
7) Computer programmer:
Now this is one generalized term that is given to all the coding type of jobs that is given out and the industry is moving quite fast and keeping up with the speed and the unforgiving boom and bust cycles may become too much to handle for many. Many of the skills go stale overnight and most of the IT careers are not all that signing bonuses, tables or just beanbag chairs. The life of a job in IT programmer job through the years is quite tough and very demanding and stressful. Just taking up training and a job is not enough. You must put your hard-earned skills into reality and into projects and the growth for this career is growing at 30% every year and to stay up to date and relevant take IBM Websphere MQ training or something that is current.
We have seen some of the professions which are quite stressful and demanding and choosing any of them is also said to one of the most demanding and challenging roles among all. Choosing the career wisely is the key and having a stress free mindset is also very important.
Read from the beginning here.
In our previous blog, Career Tips Part 1 here we have mentioned how women must keep their head high and make good progress in their careers or job in this jet-setting world. Now, these women are the driving force in many companies across all sectors and it’s a huge salute to feminism and to girl power. They are contributing to all the sectors and are playing vital roles from a kitchen to a board room. So, we have analyzed a few high-flying women and have devised a set of tips for all the other women to follow suit and have a jet setting career.
4) Never ever give up. Yes, it is tough for a woman to have a jet-setting career especially if she has a family and all but never lose hope. If you are interested in coding and want to make up a career in the IT field all you need to do is to learn ajax online or take up any current training courses like PHP, java etc. and work on it. Many of the successful people to have failed numerous times before they found success and always remember that perseverance is the key when it comes to success. Never be afraid to face a failure and let it be the stepping stone to our success. If you keep learning and not repeating the same mistakes and try harder than nothing can stop you from achieving. There will be many twists and turns in your pathway but keep your eyes only on the prize and know that for each step that you make you are closer to your goal.
5) Also, help the other women who are other there and let other women too to help you out. If you are just getting started on your goal then get yourself a good mentor who is a female in the same industry. If you are already in the mid-career or for further along then become the mentor and guide someone else who is in more need than you and for passing on the skills that you have learned. You may give training in business management for the next one who is fresher or who is going to take your seat as you are scaling more heights if you are in the business management for long and you real time inputs in the particular seat will definitely help the successor. So, in whichever boat, you travel in you must be in a position to learn also teach as the relationship must be beneficial at the end of the day. As a Women, we need to boost each other up from time to time. Since the opposite-sex mentorships also work out pretty well but the same-sex mentoring relationships are said to be much more empowering because as a woman we tend not to feel threatened by the presence of other women, and thus can help each other to promote one another.
In today’s jet-setting rocket world women are playing a vital force or a part of the workforce and many have prominent roles in most of the industries from the male-dominated physical jobs to IT jobs. There are many files and areas that these women are growing and the representation is complete by women including architecture to civil engineering, law, and medicine to law enforcement.
This month also marks the 30th anniversary of National Women’s History month that the congress had passed in the year 1987. In honor of all the women out there putting their hard works and energy into building the better future here, we are giving you some tips from the high-flying women.
1) Keep looking out for the best jobs and opportunities. Back to the time of our parents, they used to work on one job and profile till they retire and not learn much. But today it is not the case they take proper IT training and then work for a job and it is not stopped there. They proceed on to get a minimum of 8 careers in their entire lifetime and not just jobs or careers but also paths. Never settle down for something that is already there and keep your eyes open for the best opportunities and doesn’t turn blind. The world is huge and you have plenty of growth and the scope to keep up with all the latest trend etc. You can find many jobs in various sectors that are recruiting women.
2) Become successful on your own and come up with your own definition to it. Even if you have people saying that you have made it to the peak and are the best do not ever take their word for granted. You must always ask yourself as to what you want from your career or your life and must aim for it. The definition of success is quite different for each person and someone who is successful in building applications can dream of taking a certification like an asp .net certification if she does not have and aim for more. Everyone wants to be a manager but they themselves may aim for higher positions or may want to become a boss.
3) You must love your work and it is very important to do so. Only if you are passionate to do your job you will feel like going to work every day. You must find out what you actually love and it may take a while for you. You must be able to work on being the best in the field whether it be medicine, engineering, auto design or anything and do not waste time doing the things that will not contribute towards your final goal and remember you must also be able to take a step back when things are not working in your favor like doing an unpaid internship, part time job etc. before moving forward with your lives.
Check out Part 2 for next two tips.
In our two previous blogs part1 and part2, we have discussed Big Data Hadoop and MapReduce, IBM Websphere MQ and about storage area network. These are the set of top 10 skills that you can learn to get well-paying jobs. Learning a new and exciting set of skills will increase your chances of staying in the US for more time and doing niche skills and upgrading yourself is the key. The need for training also arises here and staying up to date is the best thing ever.
Let us now consider the following
4) JBoss 8 wildly administration:
JBoss was developed by a subsidiary of Red Hat Inc. The JBoss Application server is an open-source alternative to existing solutions in the market such as IBM WebSphere and SAP NetWeaver. It fully depends on Sun Microsystems JavaBeans API for its working functionality. This is mostly focused on the business architecture of the server and most of the systems are developed on EJB. You need not do unnecessary programming and coding such that it helps to connect the various working parts. In 2014 the JBoss Application server was renamed as wildfly.
Since it is lightweight as well a cloud-friendly it is powerful enough to be used in enterprises and can be featured as a middleware portfolio as it helps to accelerate the application development as well as the deployment, integration, and automation. You can do JBoss administration training from top leading portals and apply for jobs.
The Oracle WebLogic Server is said to be the industry’s best application server for a building as well as for deploying enterprise Java EE applications. With its support for the new features that were introduced as well as for lowering the cost of operations, scalability as well as for improving performance you can all use WebLogic.
Nowadays WebLogic is one of the most leading e-commerce related online transaction processing (OLTP) platforms which was developed with the main aim of connecting the users all over in a distributed environment and such that it can help for the integration of mainframe applications along with the diverse and distributed set of corporate data and applications. You can undertake oracle WebLogic training from e-portals.
Apache Cassandra is a very scalable and a high-performance oriented database that is distributed and capable of handling large amounts of data. It provides high availability across its many commodity servers with no single point of failure. It is also a type of NoSQL database. It is a clear winner and many companies such as Apple, eBay, Uber, Comcast etc. are using it to minimize the losses and Apache Cassandra is looking forward for the second release with its new version.
If you are interested in databases and are looking forward to learning more you can undertake apache Cassandra training and get certified to get better prospects of a job.
Read the final chapter for the last 3 skills that you can think of for getting good jobs in the US.
IT is growing in leaps and bounds and we are here to help you to focus on some of the top 10 skills that are in most demand and which will fetch you good jobs once you take proper IT training courses from online portals or classroom based teachings. The skills are focused on professional development and the courses are all very much in demand and you will know how digital revolution is bringing the education to all the masses all around the globe. Online training is the best example for the previous statement as it connects one corner of the world to the other. It is also helping two companies to work bilaterally through the internet.
Previously colleges as well as universities are very much focusing on higher learning and were providing enough for all the passionate individuals out there but now education has taken a stand where nothing is quite enough and the person is made to become dependent on other sources to gain knowledge. This is where several learning initiatives are growing and a new generation is getting evolved and is also being successful.
If you think that money is the only thing that is holding you back from mastering any technology, then here is some good news for you. There are many places that teach you online for free which are not certificate driven but will help you to do the courses and learn things in a better way. If you are interested in taking up business analyst course and want to know where it is found then you can utilize the web and learn from many online as well as e-tutorials, video tutorials too. There may be many paid courses too for your use but in case you want to take up a certification then it will be paid only and you can take training for free and you can learn new technologies and add to your skill set. The end of all the struggle is a well-paying job that you can get at the end.
Let us now focus on what are those 10 skill sets that are in high demand in the market right now in the US.
1) Big Data Hadoop and MapReduce
2) IBM Websphere MQ
3) storage area network
4) JBoss 8 wildly administration
7) Oracle Demantra
8) Oracle fusion middleware
10) Hadoop HDFS and Oozie
We will be focusing on each one of the above in our blogs that will be coming next.
Big Data Hadoop and MapReduce:
Hadoop and MapReduce are both very important and we can say that MapReduce is said to be the heart of Hadoop. It is said to be a programming paradigm that can be implemented for massive scalability which can be used across hundreds or thousands of servers which are all present in a Hadoop cluster. MapReduce, as well as Hadoop concepts, are simple as well as easy to understand for those who are familiar with clustering as well as for large-scale data processing solutions. You can undertake HADOOP MAPREDUCE Online Training from many providers.
click here for the next blog.
In such chaos of the software industry which is moving at lightning speed, many are befuddled to know as what is going to be the future of web application development. It is said to be the best open source programming language till date and is said to be on the web in the form of blogs, websites etc. The backbone for many frameworks such as Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Laravel etc is PHP which is powering most of the huge websites in the market of blogs and content.
PHP is said to be one of the most popular programming languages which is open source and it said to power almost 40% of the all the websites worldwide. PHP is still going to grow strong for the next decade and is growing at fast rates thanks to so many additions like OOPS, inclusion of frameworks such as CakePHP, Laravel etc. It is said to be the most flexible in nature which is also very scalable, extensible, and stable. Thousands of CMS websites are fully dependent on PHP. Learn php course to develop applications.
The main plus point of PHP are:
- Readily available internet applications which are present at large bases.
- Plenty of open source projects with large support communities, features.
- excellent, commercially supported applications like Wikipedia, SugarCRM.
- Object-oriented programming features were added and integration of MYSQL and XML.
- Speed, performance, and stability.
Open source technologies see huge changes every day and choosing the right technology will help you to do better in your career. Since most of the present websites need PHP and related frameworks, PHP is the hot choice to stay relevant. You can see many job postings based on geographical locations on website benchfolks.com. New requirements are added every day and it’s better if you register get the postings to your profile. Choosing the right path for a good future is the key for a good career.
To get best job on PHP domain, attend PHP training courses at http://e-learning.benchfolks.com/ where you can gain your skills and knowledge. The future of PHP is stable and it may grow or it may fall. With frameworks, such as Yii, CakePHP, Magento, Zend, Laravel getting popular demand for PHP developers will also be on the rise. Web based projects which are based on such frameworks are also on the rise. Knowing the current releases is also necessary. The skills that increase the pay the most are the knowledge of frameworks and Dynamic HTML (DHTML). The future is here at PHP and begin your careers with php development.
CRM is a business tool that allows companies to manage all their customers, interactions with them, partners, prospects etc in one place. Salesforce.com CRM is a cloud based platform that can help your business to get a full 360-degree view of the customer. Salesforce is a booming technology and you can see exponential growth in Cloud computing, CRM and Analytics for the next 20 years. The Salesforce CRM platform is fully working to bridge the communication gap between customers and brands which will ensure that the best business offerings are presented to all the satisfied customers. One notable case study in recent times is how Salesforce has improved the customer relationship management services at the Singapore Airport. They have a common portal where users could send feedback on cleanliness, feedback about the stores, improvements in the airport and the authorities would take quick measures and solve the issue. The airport is maintained so well and is considered to be the best airport worldwide.
Salesforce CRM is one of the topmost CRM that is growing in leaps and bounds right now in the market. You can also see that according to recent statistics Salesforce experts are in high demand in many companies who are on a lookout for professionals who are well-certified as well as qualified with experience in this field. It also reveals that approximately 60% of Salesforce project implementations are posing some challenge or the other and thus a trained team is always required as per the need.
There’s never been the best time to work as a salesforce.com CRM consultant. It’s growing at an amazing rate as new opportunities coming up every day. Whether you are already working as an Admin/Consultant in CRM or any such similar technology you are all welcome here. Technically strong people can also work as a CRM developer who can build and add changes to existing applications. Even professionals who are looking for a change are all welcome to connect on www.benchfolks.com for all latest job alerts depending on experience. You can get your dream job now by also using the search tool on this website. Chances are it’s just a few clicks away and waiting for you. Candidates who have valid H1-B visa, Green cards, US citizens are all valid to apply for the jobs. You must register first on the employment portal in order to apply for the jobs.
People who are ready to join immediately or looking for a change will be considered more. Some recruiters also prefer local candidates pertaining to corresponding job locations. OPT/CPT candidates also can apply on OPT/CPT job portal www.simplyopt.com and get a good start to great salesforce CRM careers. OPT job seekers who sign up with this website can enter basic details and upload resume on the site to avail the free services. You can browse through the locations and apply for the jobs.