In my previous blog, I have mentioned now when it comes to data networking, not many know that it is progressing with each day with a major shift that is aiming to simplify and automate the provisioning of resources. I have mentioned how firm are undergoing a metamorphosis of change by considering some of the next generation technologies and tools in networks and who are the enterprise vendors for it. TO stay updated in the market you can now undertake best IT courses online with certification for your benefit.
Coming from where we left off previously, the next generation of data center networking is still in nascent stages and still in the process of being determined and though they are gaining momentum now slowly and when combined will cause wonders. The main objective, however, is to reduce the amount of time that is spent to get the provision networking resources on a network and automation of the CLI or the Command Line Interface provisioning.
Then came the concept of Software Defined Networking (SDN) which broadly involves around de-coupling of the control as well as the data planes of all the equipment’s like switches etc. It consists of much more in detail and there are plenty of protocols too are being developed by SDN members which are going to be a potential deciding factor in the selection of vendors. Most of the vendors do support the idea of having an Open SDN and have invested in many non-open technologies to maintain an existing lot of customers. Take latest networking courses online now.
SDN and evolution of existing topologies
One of the biggest questions that the firms need to answer is whether they want to jump over to the SDN bandwagon or whether the decision will help them to implement something specific. It may not be worth to change over to SDN in small and medium sized networks as the implementation costs may burn a hole and not be worth it also. The ideas behind SDN will only shine on large networks and huge data center networks and another debate that is going around is whether legacy topologies can be redesigned to suit their specific traffic requirements.
There is a slow evolution that is happening as most of the forward-thinking organizations are on the way to change the way their data center networks are being connected by altering the way the devices are being interconnected. Depending on specific requirements the organizations will end up with hybrid technologies without altering the wat things are connected currently. Take networking classes online now.
Most of the technologies have undergone traction and have revolved around their ability to overlay on top of existing networks regardless of the logical as well as the physical design. Each of the common technologies like VXLAN, NVGRE, TRILL, SPB etc. are now being implemented. Though each comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages it can be implemented depending on the specific vendor that is selected.
Continue reading part3
Get the latest training on all current technologies on http://e-learning.benchfolks.com/.
When it comes to data networking not many know that it is progressing with each day with a major shift that is aiming to simplify and automate the provisioning of resources. We will be considering some of the next generation technologies and tools in networks and who are the enterprise vendors for the same in the next few blogs. You can now undertake best online IT certification programs for your benefit.
During the shift in the last decade, we could see that there has been a change or shift of paradigms of data center networks which say an up gradation from two to three layered solution. This was working very well and it is still being implemented for long. But the recent introduction to SDN or software defined networking, network overlay solutions and virtualization brought a new dimension and a general focus on deployment and up gradation to more efficient systems has been under the fire in many firms and thus most of them are now forced to change their strategies to evolve their existing data center networking. Take latest storage area network training on Benchfolks, dice etc.
We will now see what are the main network designs that have been used in the past 10 years as well as emerging trends will be discussed which are currently getting developed and deployed evolving the methods of implementations. The basic design that has been used over many years in the past has been the implementation of two as well as three later architecture. The server packs were placed on the access or edge layer which was interconnected with another later called as the distribution layer which was then connected to the core layer. Take network administrator courses online/offline now.
The design was originally designed keeping in mind the traffic where they will be going from the access to the core layer and back. The issues, however, were that in many of the modern networks the pattern was incorrect with respect to the data center and modern ones have a different kind of resources which are all interconnected with one another and with different virtualization technologies. The pattern was a failure as the traffic occurred more on the access layer and not the other two thus forming bottlenecks and the network, in turn, becomes highly inefficient.
To top off with the changes the network too was undergoing an evolutionary shift in the way the resources are getting handled and managed. 20 years ago, the organization had to buy a physical server and then deploy one and now most of them can be done without any additional hardware by utilizing virtualization and newer storage resources. However, the problem until recently was that the resources had to be evolved up to a point where it had to be quickly provisioned from a central location and the resources that needed to change were to take more time for provisioning like hours to days.
For all latest training log on to http://e-learning.benchfolks.com/.
In my two previous blogs, I have mentioned how people are too stressful nowadays and we are here to analyze which is the most stressful among all and which of the job roles are more challenging among the others. For all latest online IT certification courses as well as training courses you can all refer to portals like http://e-learning.benchfolks.com and choose from the list based on the location.
5) Network and Computer systems administrator:
These jobs are growing as fast and they can that the other jobs and there are predictions that they might increase up to 10% by the end of 2020 and it has not stopped by being one of the most stressful jobs in the tech field. They are responsible for all the operations of technical networks for companies and a network as well as a computer systems administrator earns an average of $75,000 per year. You can take up system administrator certification or network administrator certification and get into it if you have a passion towards networking and want to make a career out of it.
6) Computer systems analyst:
They are responsible for studying all the computer systems at the company and all the procedures around the IT industry or the company so as to increase the efficiency. It is also said to one of the most stressful jobs in IT especially if you see that there are more businesses that are happening around you and are relying on fast changing technology. According to analysts computer systems analyst jobs are said to grow by at least 25% by the year 2020 which is much faster than most of the industries and the average salary for this job is easily around $85,000 per year. You can take up Certified Business Analysis Professional training from training providers who are out there to give you the best training.
7) Computer programmer:
Now this is one generalized term that is given to all the coding type of jobs that is given out and the industry is moving quite fast and keeping up with the speed and the unforgiving boom and bust cycles may become too much to handle for many. Many of the skills go stale overnight and most of the IT careers are not all that signing bonuses, tables or just beanbag chairs. The life of a job in IT programmer job through the years is quite tough and very demanding and stressful. Just taking up training and a job is not enough. You must put your hard-earned skills into reality and into projects and the growth for this career is growing at 30% every year and to stay up to date and relevant take IBM Websphere MQ training or something that is current.
We have seen some of the professions which are quite stressful and demanding and choosing any of them is also said to one of the most demanding and challenging roles among all. Choosing the career wisely is the key and having a stress free mindset is also very important.
Read from the beginning here.
In previous blog stressful jobs part- 1, you can see how people are stressful in their jobs truly are and that we are here to analyze the top jobs that are most stressful among all. For latest IT training courses online you can refer to multiple portals for all your needs such as http://e-learning.benchfolks.com and choose from the list of training providers.
We were discussing the first and the most important profile of a web developer. The average salary for a web developer was $70,000 per year and for entry level profiles it is much lesser and the typical entry worker will be having a degree on hand. Take Cassandra training from top portals.
2) Technical Writer role:
The next role on the list is the technical writer and the prediction is that there will be growth by 10% by the year 2024 and the average salary is pegged at $69,000 per year and the average entry-level technical writer must at least have a Bachelor’s degree. It is a full-time job that required you to work closely with the engineers and develop manuals, journal articles and how to guide people on setting up the product etc. Choosing the right words and deadlines is the main contention here and the changing requirements and last minute changes can be a deterrent sometimes.
3) Data Scientist:
Data has exploded in the past few years and it has left many businesses to hire more data professionals and they face a lack of well-qualified candidates. They are left scrambling for more and this skill is very new that we don’t even have the data to say what this role actually requires. Since a need for professionals has arisen there is a potential 10-year growth for this role with 20% increase. The median salary that can be given is around $125,000 per year and upwards. It is challenging as well as one of the most stressful because deadlines may be more and exact templates and prototypes are not there as the market is only evolving now. You can take up Hadoop NoSQL online training that will be related to this role and begin careers if you are passionate about Data.
4) Service Technicians:
With the rise in technology comes the need to troubleshoot and fix the systems and computers along with fixing the other devices at work. It is no surprise that the computer service technician is topping the list among most of the stressful tech jobs among all and this role will definitely grow by 15% at least by the year 2024 with an average salary of $50,000 at least. They also face the brunt of the customers and are on the receiving end always. Most of the time when things go wrong and when they go to fix it they face the choicest abuses and the reputation is at stake. You can undertake courses for networking for joining this stream.
We will continue the rest in my next blog. Stay tuned.
Most of the people all over the world do have a job that is stressful at times and there are any more who have more stressful jobs than others. Our team has polled our readers to find out which are the most stressful jobs in the tech industry right now. Almost it is true that to survive in the tech industry one must be very competitive and in order to shine and to outdo others we set deadlines and rush towards completing the goal and in the process get a lot of stress and sometimes it leads to failure or a success.
In the tech industry there is a high demand which is mostly met by a lack of talent and then the end result is where the departments are all understaffed and there is a lack of support too in many upcoming fields such as big data, mobile development, and security. To bridge the lack of talent many employers can take the help of trainers who can provide IT courses online with certification assistance to fill the skill gaps. Even portals such as http://e-learning.benchfolks.com can be used to update your knowledge in all the current skill sets.
Now coming back to our main topic for most of the people having a stressful job is not an issue at all and for the others, it may be quite draining and also life threatening issue. Many succumb to the pressure and break down and various studies show that stress at work can shorten the user’s lifespan and cause health issues. Physical health gets affected and there is a constant preoccupation with the various job responsibilities that will lead to erratic eating habits with no proper exercise resulting in weight gain, high BP, and elevated cholesterol levels and decreased immunity. A loss of mental energy happens and it can stem up with a negative working environment or from a stressful job which can lead to cynical attitude and depression. There is even a field called as clinical research for such kind of issues to be tracked where clinical research training online is provided which is very much up-coming.
Now here is a list of the most stressful and the least stressful jobs for the year across the industry and there are 10 jobs that are listed here and the stress factors that are included here are the amount of travel, growth, hazards that are encountered, deadlines, working in public eye, competitiveness, demands such as physical as well as mental, environmental conditions, meeting the public or clients, own life at work as well as others lives. The stress score was decided based on the ratings on each of the factors that are mentioned above.
1) Web Developer:
Now coming to the top contender of the list which is the most stressful IT job is Web Developer which may be associated with its rapid growth and the jobs in this category are expected to grow by at least 30 percent by the year 2025 which is must faster than the average. People who hold PHP developer certification commanded more salaries.
Read the continuation of this blog in Part2
In our previous blog, Career Tips Part 1 here we have mentioned how women must keep their head high and make good progress in their careers or job in this jet-setting world. Now, these women are the driving force in many companies across all sectors and it’s a huge salute to feminism and to girl power. They are contributing to all the sectors and are playing vital roles from a kitchen to a board room. So, we have analyzed a few high-flying women and have devised a set of tips for all the other women to follow suit and have a jet setting career.
4) Never ever give up. Yes, it is tough for a woman to have a jet-setting career especially if she has a family and all but never lose hope. If you are interested in coding and want to make up a career in the IT field all you need to do is to learn ajax online or take up any current training courses like PHP, java etc. and work on it. Many of the successful people to have failed numerous times before they found success and always remember that perseverance is the key when it comes to success. Never be afraid to face a failure and let it be the stepping stone to our success. If you keep learning and not repeating the same mistakes and try harder than nothing can stop you from achieving. There will be many twists and turns in your pathway but keep your eyes only on the prize and know that for each step that you make you are closer to your goal.
5) Also, help the other women who are other there and let other women too to help you out. If you are just getting started on your goal then get yourself a good mentor who is a female in the same industry. If you are already in the mid-career or for further along then become the mentor and guide someone else who is in more need than you and for passing on the skills that you have learned. You may give training in business management for the next one who is fresher or who is going to take your seat as you are scaling more heights if you are in the business management for long and you real time inputs in the particular seat will definitely help the successor. So, in whichever boat, you travel in you must be in a position to learn also teach as the relationship must be beneficial at the end of the day. As a Women, we need to boost each other up from time to time. Since the opposite-sex mentorships also work out pretty well but the same-sex mentoring relationships are said to be much more empowering because as a woman we tend not to feel threatened by the presence of other women, and thus can help each other to promote one another.
In today’s jet-setting rocket world women are playing a vital force or a part of the workforce and many have prominent roles in most of the industries from the male-dominated physical jobs to IT jobs. There are many files and areas that these women are growing and the representation is complete by women including architecture to civil engineering, law, and medicine to law enforcement.
This month also marks the 30th anniversary of National Women’s History month that the congress had passed in the year 1987. In honor of all the women out there putting their hard works and energy into building the better future here, we are giving you some tips from the high-flying women.
1) Keep looking out for the best jobs and opportunities. Back to the time of our parents, they used to work on one job and profile till they retire and not learn much. But today it is not the case they take proper IT training and then work for a job and it is not stopped there. They proceed on to get a minimum of 8 careers in their entire lifetime and not just jobs or careers but also paths. Never settle down for something that is already there and keep your eyes open for the best opportunities and doesn’t turn blind. The world is huge and you have plenty of growth and the scope to keep up with all the latest trend etc. You can find many jobs in various sectors that are recruiting women.
2) Become successful on your own and come up with your own definition to it. Even if you have people saying that you have made it to the peak and are the best do not ever take their word for granted. You must always ask yourself as to what you want from your career or your life and must aim for it. The definition of success is quite different for each person and someone who is successful in building applications can dream of taking a certification like an asp .net certification if she does not have and aim for more. Everyone wants to be a manager but they themselves may aim for higher positions or may want to become a boss.
3) You must love your work and it is very important to do so. Only if you are passionate to do your job you will feel like going to work every day. You must find out what you actually love and it may take a while for you. You must be able to work on being the best in the field whether it be medicine, engineering, auto design or anything and do not waste time doing the things that will not contribute towards your final goal and remember you must also be able to take a step back when things are not working in your favor like doing an unpaid internship, part time job etc. before moving forward with your lives.
Check out Part 2 for next two tips.